Komischste Dinge auf der Arbeit

Langjähriger HR Assistant ruft an wegen einer query. Ich bastel die schnell zusammen und gebe einen Rückruf, das sie jetzt bereit ist im system.

Me: just run the query and send it to excel.
HRA: What if they want it instead sorted by xyz
Me: simply to to the top of the screen with FILE EDIT and click on DATA then select Sort from the drop down box and pick what you want it to sort by.
HRA....clicking...going uh...clicking .....I think I just do my way cutting and pasting. I am not an excel expert like you
Me: speechless

Wie schaffen diese Leute bloß ihren Job ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

kristin711

Da faellt mir noch unser UPS Mensch ein:
Ich sitze bei uns im Buero beim Sekretariat und nehme manchmal Paeckchen an, wenn die Sekretaerin weg ist. Kam kuerzlich der UPS Mensch an (dem ich in den letzten paar Monaten vielleicht 2 oder 3 Paeckchen abgenommen habe) gibt mir das Paeckchen und dann das Ding zum Unterschreiben. Und ich denke mir noch so "Hat der nur den Namen von meinem Buero drauf geschrieben oder wieso geht das so fix?". Lese ich den Namen, dann ist der richtig!
Ich war dermassen baff dass er mich nur von den paar Mal sehen meinem 5-silbigen Nachnamen schottischen Ursprungs zuordnen konnte und den dann auch noch richtig geschrieben hat.
Der ist jetzt mein Held! :up

Muus

So.. mal wieder was aus unserem Office..

Gestern ging dieses Email durchs Netz..

Subject: Who printed out 438 pages of XYZ and did not come to get it????????

Und dann kam die Antwort:

ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMINALS!!!!!

GO KILL MORE TREES!!!

:totlach.. :up

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Muus

Also.. heute hat mein Buero glaub ich "happy pills overdose" hahaha

email1:

I lost a parker pen.

If you find it, please bring it to me. I am emotionally attached to it.

Thanks

email2:

THE PEN HAS BEEN FOUND!

YOU CAN ALL RELAX!

===================

email:

Good morning,

Recently we have been witnesses on a repeated basis to the phenomenon where personal food and drink items which are located in the refrigerators, cabinets and draws are taken by others.

Please note that the food and drinks located in such locations are personal property.

Anyone who sees a can of coke, salad dressing or any other item that is "calling you", is requested not to touch it, and most certainly not to take it without asking.

As you all know, the food and drinks which are for the entire office include cottage cheese, bread, soda, cookies, milk and that is it!!!! - All other items are to be considered personal property.

Each one of you is asked not to touch things that do not belong to you and not to open bags, including food containers (even if the contents are very intriguing). THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

I expect that in a respectable office such as this each of the employees will have the personal honesty and integrity not to take things which do not belong to them (this does not refer to staplers).

Thanks,

:totlach :haha :totlach :haha :pc:ohshit

Katha

Ehe-GC
Also.. heute hat mein Buero glaub ich "happy pills overdose" hahaha

email1:

I lost a parker pen.

If you find it, please bring it to me. I am emotionally attached to it.

Thanks

email2:

THE PEN HAS BEEN FOUND!

YOU CAN ALL RELAX!

===================

email:

Good morning,

Recently we have been witnesses on a repeated basis to the phenomenon where personal food and drink items which are located in the refrigerators, cabinets and draws are taken by others.

Please note that the food and drinks located in such locations are personal property.

Anyone who sees a can of coke, salad dressing or any other item that is "calling you", is requested not to touch it, and most certainly not to take it without asking.

As you all know, the food and drinks which are for the entire office include cottage cheese, bread, soda, cookies, milk and that is it!!!! - All other items are to be considered personal property.

Each one of you is asked not to touch things that do not belong to you and not to open bags, including food containers (even if the contents are very intriguing). THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

I expect that in a respectable office such as this each of the employees will have the personal honesty and integrity not to take things which do not belong to them (this does not refer to staplers).

Thanks,

:totlach :haha :totlach :haha :pc:ohshit

bei euch gehts ja ab :totlach

Mela

Mann, mann, ich war den halben Tag von der Aussenwelt abgeschnitten. Und jetzt kommt warum:

Wir haben Internet und Telefon von Firma A.
Nun hat unser Nachbar im selben Gebaeude Internetanbieter B angeheuert, um ihm ne Leitung zu legen. Ein Techniker der Firma B kam also, baggerte wahllos draussen herum um die verbuddelten Kabel zu finden und durchtrennte dabei unser Internet- und Telefonkabel :heul:

Rynoa

Ehe-GC
Mein Ex-Chef hatte immer ein paar geeignete Gegenstände im Büro ... immer wenn jemand unerwünschte Widerworte gab, hat er sie nach ihnen geschmissen.

Des weiteren wurde unser Büro wenn er grad keinen Bock hatte zu arbeiten zum Minigolfplatz umfunktioniert und Turniere gespielt.

Der Typ war zum brüllen lustig, blöderweise krieg ich jetzt gerade keine ganze Geschichte zusammen. Aber mir fällt bestimmt noch was ein.
Mittermeier war ein Dreck dagegen.

Er konnte auch sämtliche Dialekte und Sprachen perfekt sprechen (selbst die, die er gar nicht verstand...)
Ohne Witz ... dem Typ hast du einen Satz in einer Sprache gesagt die er nicht kannte und er hat es dir PERFEKT wiederholt.
Wir haben dass mit ausländischen Mitarbeitern getestet und es wurde uns bestätigt dass er perfekt türkisch sprach obwohl er keine Ahnung hatte was er gesagt hat.

Er konnte auch den Akzent von Alabama und Texas sehr zur Erheiterung unserer amerikanischen Kollegen.

Ach ja und bayrisch, hessisch, schwäbisch, sächsisch, fränkisch, schwitzerdütsch etc etc ...
Ein echtes Ausnahmetalent ... ich muss ihn nochmal besuchen bevor wir auswandern, hab schon länger keine Tränen mehr gelacht ;)

Muus

Wieder mal ein email....

mit der Ueberschrift: Frozen glass

Somebody left a glass in the freezer to frost. If you are the one and plan fix frozen margaritas, you have until noon today to do it. Please stop in my office for a drink if you do. Otherwise, we will take the glass out.

:totlach :haha :totlach :haha

Oben