What movie are you watching

W

Wisi

Today is a TV- and movie-free day for us... we're backing cookies and then head out to the inlaws for the big annual Christmas Eve celebration with the entire family! :schmacht

W

Wisi

Went to the movies for the first time in atleast 10 years yesterday so we could watch 'Avatar' in RealD 3D... and it was greeeaaat... well worth the $48 it cost us!!!!

The movie itself reminded me alot of the 1992 animated movie 'Fern Gully' (FernGully: The Last Rainforest (1992))... very similar story line... loved it then and still love it in 'Avatar'. The 3D effects, though mostly subtle, were very cool and the technology behind the whole movie amazing.

Only sad part was how true to actual life the story line is... I hope people can take that away with them and change their perspective accordingly!

Back home after dinner we decided to watch another movie on DVD... our son picked 'Gran Torino' (Gran Torino (2008)), a movie that's been loaded on our system for months now but I never had the urge to watch. Well, it was ok, eventhough I still can't stand Clint Eastwood or his rasp of a voice.

mooniz

'pretty woman'
because of this movie i survived the army. ;)

Kelly

You,ve got mail

henne

Ehe-GC
i had my parents watch don't mess with the zohan and forgetting sarah marshall. they usually don't watch that kind of stuff but said both movies were hilarious! im gonna watch romeo & juliet tonight.

Oben