What movie are you watching

sylvia

Ehe-GC
dont tell me any details. just tell me if it was better than the first one? we were gonna go this weekend but i heard that all the movie theaters in the area are sold out. rumor has it that ultrastar alone sold 1500 tickets. i am very surprised. i didnt even see a line at the theaters when harry potter came out. and i had totally expected it for that one..

ONE Word : AWESOME!!!!!
Whoever liked Twilight is gonna LOVE New Moon.
Hubby had to work yesterday but he already told me to check for tickets tonite, we might go together :wohoo
when i left the movie theater there was a HUGE line waiting to get in for the 7.00pm.....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

henne

Ehe-GC
ONE Word : AWESOME!!!!!
Whoever liked Twilight is gonna LOVE New Moon.
Hubby had to work yesterday but he already told me to check for tickets tonite, we might go together :wohoo
when i left the movie theater there was a HUGE line waiting to get in for the 7.00pm.....
oh boy... we just came back from the movie theater. all i gotta say is: I CANT STAND THE CHICK!!!!! she didnt close her mouth again and now she added in a stupid eye-lid complex. which is even more annonying. her acting sucks, so does pattinson's. the lines were cheesy and it was mainly drama instead of action. the ending was retarded and unnecessary. doesn't fit the story line at all...
they could have made this movie so much better if they had only fired the director and hired different actors.

W

Wisi

Watched "Coraline" in 3-D on Friday... I prefer the normal version though the 3-D effect is pretty cool I think it takes away from the movie.

sylvia

Ehe-GC
oh boy... we just came back from the movie theater. all i gotta say is: I CANT STAND THE CHICK!!!!! she didnt close her mouth again and now she added in a stupid eye-lid complex. which is even more annonying. her acting sucks, so does pattinson's. the lines were cheesy and it was mainly drama instead of action. the ending was retarded and unnecessary. doesn't fit the story line at all...
they could have made this movie so much better if they had only fired the director and hired different actors.
Well, I love it and went again last nite because hubby wanted to see it.
I think it was a good job how they made the movie, and I think it was close to the book.
but hey, not everybody can like the same things ;)

henne

Ehe-GC
Well, I love it and went again last nite because hubby wanted to see it.
I think it was a good job how they made the movie, and I think it was close to the book.
but hey, not everybody can like the same things ;)
agree. Im still gonna go see the next one even though I didnt like the first two movies. The execution could be better but the 'idea' of the movie is good. And hey, you never know, the next one might be fantastic...:)

btw: watched the first santa movie last night and its not even thanksgiving yet....

anjaxxo

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
Citizen
Christmas with the Kranks :totlach :haha

almost as good as the book from John Grisham

W

Wisi

Were going to watch a movie last night after coming home from dinner but decided to play Rock Band wth the kids instead. :)
Will watch a movie tonight but not sure yet which one...

ForeverNewbie

I just watched new moon and honestly it ain't as bad as the first one... a little too much drama when she's lying in her bed and "screams" or rather grunts but other than that... nice light entertainment ;)

W

Wisi

Watched 'Zodiac' last night... very complex but interesting movie about the true story of a California mass murderer from the late 60s through the early 90s.

henne

Ehe-GC
I just watched new moon and honestly it ain't as bad as the first one... a little too much drama when she's lying in her bed and "screams" or rather grunts but other than that... nice light entertainment ;)
ahahaha...I totally erased those scenes from my memory.. and the first one. tell me about it, I fell asleep in the movie theater.
we watched the goonies and the wizard of oz last night.

Oben