What movie are you watching

sylvia

Ehe-GC
Watching Tyler Perry's Movie "Why did I get married" Movie right now

Evi

I made my DH watch "Love Actually" with me yesterday. He was bored to tears, I cried because I just love that movie....;);)

sylvia

Ehe-GC
The Perfect Man

oompa-loompa

Citizen
Citizen
Has anyone seen 'taken' yet? If so, did you like it? We are thinking about renting it once it's out on Video/DVD

I didnt like 'Taken' one bit - too unrealisitc (yeah you expect a certain level of that in a movie of that type, but it was just too much)

I recently watched 'Changeling' and really liked it. especially the fact that it was based on a true story. good movie!

Ruffie

Ehe-GC
Ehe-GC
Has anyone seen 'taken' yet? If so, did you like it? We are thinking about renting it once it's out on Video/DVD

I didnt like 'Taken' one bit - too unrealisitc (yeah you expect a certain level of that in a movie of that type, but it was just too much)

I recently watched 'Changeling' and really liked it. especially the fact that it was based on a true story. good movie!

ya I'll have to agree with that. The movie wasn't really bad but they just overdid it... seems like couldn't decide which road to go so they just went overboard with everything. I did, however, like the initial plot of the movie, I think you could've really made something good out of that.

Watching Tyler Perry's Movie "Why did I get married" Movie right now

LOVE that movie ;)

I made my DH watch "Love Actually" with me yesterday. He was bored to tears, I cried because I just love that movie....;);)

ha ha, that's actually one of my DH's favorite movies :schmacht

Did you like it? I thought it was a waste of time

Oben