Lachen ist gesund!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

anjaxxo

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
Citizen
Wenn man manche Buerger und Politiker hier so reden hoert, fragt man sich so manches Mal in welchem Jahrhundert man sich befindet, passend dazu dieses Bild:

17689_10153490309951929_1298331512915965155_n.jpg

:winke

Ezri

Adminchen
Administrator
Neee... 1995, ist ein Bild aus dem Film Jumanji und der kam 1995 raus :)

Ulrich

Citizen
Heute in der Stadt...

IMG_2036.JPG

Rechtschreibung ist offensichtlich kein Kriterium bei der Einstellung... ;)

ItsJustMe1977

Citizen
After working hard his entire life and religiously saving his money, one man’s dying wish was to be buried with every cent he had earned.
Of course, this last selfish request would have left his widow destitute, but apparently, a lifetime of love and devotion wasn’t worth much to him.
“Now listen, when I die I want you to take all my money and place it in the casket with me,” the man said to his wife shortly before he passed away.
“Because I want to take all my money to the after life.”
He made her promise that she would honor his dying wish, and being a good Christian woman, she remained true to her word.
On the day the man was laid to rest, the widow dressed in black and watched her husband’s body stretched out in the coffin as her best friend sat beside her for support.
Before the casket was closed, she placed a shoebox containing all of her deceased husband’s money beside him.
“I hope you weren’t crazy enough to put all that money in there with that stingy old man,” exclaimed the woman’s friend in disbelief. “Yes, I promised. I’m a good Christian, I can’t lie. I promised him that I was to put that money in that casket with him,” the widow replied.
“You mean to tell me you put every cent of his money in the casket with him?” asked her friend.
“I sure did,” said the widow. “I got it all together, put it into my account and I wrote him a check.”
Share this story if you admire this woman’s creativity!

Links entfernt

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Oben