What movie are you watching

sylvia

Ehe-GC
Really???

I saw it this week too.. and LOOOOVEEEEDDD it.... :schmacht

A Million Trillion times better than the first one.... (and that's ME saying.. who loves just about anything regarding SatC)...

When I saw the first movie in the theaters, I was soooo upset... I thought it was really really bad.... I got the DVD and watched it a million times and started to actually like it...

But the second one.. is just AMAZING.. a MUST!!!! I'm going again next week... :totlach wooohooooooooo :hurra
Im not gonna go to the movie theater to see it again BUT Im gonna buy it when it comes out on blue ray ;)
I mean it was pretty good but like I said, not as good as the first one ...
And rumor has it, that there might a third one.....they should just leave it the way it is.

:schmacht

Muus

Ajami

Pretty impressive... thing is.. they say "Ajami" is the bad quarter of Yaffo... well guess what.. I felt 'right at home' same things happen in my very street... all the time.. no surprises... but.. a good movie...

Most certainly a "must see"!!!

oh ... and.. you can see my house in the movie... :kicher

anjaxxo

Super-Moderator
Teammitglied
Citizen
From Dusk Till Dawn

Seen it a few times, but had to watch it again, when I zapped from channel to channel. Yeah, its a horror-movie and usually those movies are not my taste, but this one is really awesome.

Suze

Citizen
From Dusk Till Dawn

Seen it a few times, but had to watch it again, when I zapped from channel to channel. Yeah, its a horror-movie and usually those movies are not my taste, but this one is really awesome.

I like that one, too! Especially George Clooney with that big tattoo on his neck :schmacht

USA GIRL

I watched The Wolfman with Anthony Hopkins :popcornI'm a big Fan of his.My classical favorite Silence of the lam

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben