What movie are you watching

Kelly

My favorite one...... There is something about Mary

this movie is one of the best movies i have seen in a long time. every seat in the movie theater was taken and my husband and i had to stand during the entire movie. but man, it was worth it!

btw did anyone notice the production mistakes they made during the cafe scene? the girls glass kept switching from full to half full, without her drinking from it or ordering a refill... ha. these scenes amuse me. :)

I would really like to understand what people could like so much about this movie? It is more predictable than every Hollywood love story,
after 5 minutes into the movie I could tell you exactly what would happen and how it would end, it glorifies the use of torture and violence and it is just so full of stupid cliches that I got really angry at some points.

Kelly

Tonight.... The Godfather Series

kruemelmaus85

Ehe-GC
fear and loathing in las vegas
half baked
the hills have eyes 2

kruemelmaus85

Ehe-GC
fracture
pirates of the caribbean II -dead man's chest
the lion king
pete's dragon

mango

I really liked "Taken" as well. The acting didn't rock my socks off, but the story itself...we know these things happen all over the world and that gives me the shivers.

Last night we watched "Somers Town", fantastic British movie and "The Obama Deception"...yeaaahhhhh, not so sure what to think about that one!
It has some really interesting points, but at the end Obama is being compared to Hitler, Lenin and Mao. Come on, that's just wrong!

M all-time favorites:
1. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
2. This is England
3. The fabulous world of Amélie (Poulain)
4. Into the wild
5. 50 first dates

Kelly

Clear and present danger

Oben