What are you reading right now?

Kelly

People magazine

mheymann76

All seven Book from "The Dark Tower" Series from Stephen King. Awesome!! ;)

Katha

Ehe-GC
well i just got married to an american soldier and i thought it would be kinda funny to learn more about the military and the life with an enlisted soldier when i read a book called "Married to the Military" by Meredith Leyva.

It is kinda funny, nothing really new i would say but still it keeps me busy!!

saarita

Another book by Terry Pratchett, and the biography of Kristiane Backer, the first german MTV-Moderator, who converts to the Islam. VERY interesting!

Kelly

I went to Half Price Books the other day and got me a vacation guide on Hawaii. Hopefully we will get to plan a trip for fall without the Army putting it on hold again

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kelly

Didn't you want to marry on a beach in Hawaii, Kelly?

Yup, and we had EVERYTHING planned and ready to go. But once again, the good ol Army had different plans for my hubby and we had to cancel the trip.
My dream has always been a beach wedding, either Hawaii or LaJolla.

Emmaglamour

Greencard
Has anyone read Cornelia Funke's "Inkworld" trilogy in English and could give a short critique whether the English version is an exiting read? I finished "Inkheart" in German a few weeks ago and I loved it. Now I am wondering whether I should order the German language sequals or whether the English translations actually manage to keep the magic alive. Any helpful hint would be more than welcome. :ja

Right now I am reading "Meine afrikanischen Lieblingsmärchen" by Nelson Mandela.

Another book by Terry Pratchett, and the biography of Kristiane Backer, the first german MTV-Moderator, who converts to the Islam. VERY interesting!
I am having a hard time finding anything about Kristiane Backer the least bit interesting. Even at her peak with MTV she was a living bore, and she was rightfully forgotten after her departure from MTV, imho. Could you elaborate why her book makes for an interesting read?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben